Limited Games Studios
Based in Melaka, Malaysia
31 August 2020
How far would you go to save your daughter? As an infamous hacker-for-hire you have the skills to steal almost any secret. But when your daughter is taken, will you be able to use these skills to uncover a dark conspiracy that goes further than you could ever imagine?
In GREYHAT, you play as yourself, an infamous hacker-for-hire with skills and abilities that allow you to infiltrate any computer. One day, you complete a job only to discover that you have crossed some very powerful people, and in their revenge your daughter is taken. To right this wrong you must hack into other people's computers, look through their files, read their emails, mess with their software, and find clues that may lead you closer to bringing your daughter home.
- A gripping techno-thriller story about love, loss, and the lengths a parent would go to for their child
- Learn to think, act, and react like a hacker
- A wide variety of mind-racking levels, each with their own unique setting, puzzles, clues, and twists
- Read text logs, emails, journal notes and browsing histories that reveal the true nature of your targets behind the public mask they wear
- Clues, passwords, and solutions are randomized. Every play through is different!
- GREYHAT aims to immerse you in its world. Play as yourself, with your own name and gender
- Collectibles in the form of side-stories, poems, wallpapers, and cryptocurrency can be found in each level
Launch Trailer YouTube
Release Date Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "A hacking simulator done right."
- Natasha Hashim, IGN
- "There are mechanics I've never seen before... Greyhat totally surprised me. I didn't expect this, I didn't expect a thriller."
- Robert Purchese, Eurogamer.net
- "Greyhat is much more than initially meets the eye with its compelling narrative and satisfying puzzles, it also exceeds expectations in terms of the length of gameplay and will certainly provide several hours of enjoyment."
- Rachael Brearton, Indie Hive
- "GREYHAT is Taken meets whatever your favourite shlocky hacker movie is, with a bit of Deus Ex immersiveness sprinkled in. Definitely worth a purchase if you like a thriller, a good puzzle, or if you just want to escape the world for a while to a place where you can control almost anything."
- Phil Jackson, GameByte
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Limited Games Studios
Limited Games Studios is the home of Leon Lim, a solo indie developer aspiring to make unique, exciting titles that meld innovative gameplay with a strong narrative focus.
More information on Limited Games Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.